koffice-essen branch interesting for a story in the Commit Digest?

Alexander van Loon a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl
Sun Jan 16 10:33:47 GMT 2011

Hello,

I’m Alexander van Loon and I contribute to the weekly Commit Digest appearing on dot.kde.org. I was wondering if we could
write a story for the Commit Digest of the work which has gone into the http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/koffice-essen/
branch? I realize I’m a bit late with this question, because the last commit was five weeks ago.

More importantly, here – http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/koffice-essen/README?view=log – I read ‘creating the feature
branch for the 2.3 freeze period’. Does that mean that the work has already been included in the KOffice 2.3 release, and that
it is no longer interesting for the Commit Digest (the Digest is about the latest and greatest, after all)?

Greetings,
Alexander van Loon