cstester - a tool for testing loading and painting of documents

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Wed Jan 19 04:37:40 GMT 2011

Hello,

On Tuesday, January 18, 2011 14:17:00 Ganesh Paramasivam wrote:
> Just a thought ( If this tool development is still in a early phase ).
>
> Wouldn't this be easier with PDF instead of JPG. PDF ( If I'm right )
> is nothing but a description of the layout data and handling PDF is
> more programming friendly ( i.e there are enough libraries available
> to read PDF ) than JPG's.

the tool stores pngs. Storing pdfs would be also an option. However it has the
same problems as storing as pngs so there is no real benefit.

The comarison of the imgae is very easy it is just a QByteArray == QByteArray.
There is nothing more used there. Not sure if it is as eays with PDF as there
might be meta data which differes.

Thorsten