In Calligra Words switch to raster graphicssystem per default

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at
Tue Jan 18 21:44:22 CET 2011

On 17 January 2011 23:48, Sebastian Sauer <mail at> wrote:
> Hi,
> please find attached a patch that makes sure Calligra Words uses the raster
> graphicssystem per default rather then the native one. This provides way
> better performance while dealing with documents compared to the native XRender
> backend cause of .
> What do you think? Good idea or to much of a hack?

I propose to also add UseDefaultGraphicsSystem option in the General
group of calligrarc, defaulting to false, use it in KoApplication and
document its purpose.

regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 Kexi & Calligra (,,
 KDE Software Development Platform on MS Windows (