cstester - a tool for testing loading and painting of documents

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Tue Jan 18 14:02:32 GMT 2011

On Tuesday 18 January 2011, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Doesn't QPicture do something like that already? Or else we might compare
> the svg.
Well QPicture is a binary format. And I am not sure if SVG would provide easy
to use diff.

Of course, if all we want to know is "pass" / "fail", then either would work.
But I was thinking that with a text format like I described it would be easier
to see where the fault is. Rather than just when the fault started.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott