words - call for help

brian larochelle larochelle.brian at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 13:29:42 GMT 2011

Hello,
I want to start looking at this tonight after work.  Provided the girl will
leave me alone for a few geek hours ;), and no one else has shown interest.
 I've been working with Qt over the past several months porting my iphone
application to Qt, which makes use of model/view.  And I've always wanted to
contribute to kde.

I'll start by rereading the wiki and irc logs, haven't had a chance to
really read them yet.  Then work on navigating the source and find my way
around.  At first glance, I'll likely start at the below locations.  Any
pointers or additional info would be welcome :)
cheers,

calligra/plugins/dockers/styledocker/
calligra/words/part/dockers