Merge request of text layout restructuring

Pierre Stirnweiss pstirnweiss at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 12 13:38:58 GMT 2011

Hi, I am back from holidays. I have for the moment problems with my
Virtualbox 4 installation which keeps crashing on me as soon as I push it a
bit. That means I'll have difficulties for reviewing the patch right now. I
am considering trying a development set-up on Windows until Virtualbox is
stabilised again, but i am not sure how feasible this is (any hint in this
direction is actually welcomed).

PierreSt