Fwd: Will Calligra Suite join OpenDoc Society?

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Wed Jan 12 10:09:07 GMT 2011

On Wednesday 12 January 2011, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> I see KOffice logo there. Isn't it a confusion for 3rd-parties if,
> say, they would think that KSpread/Tables is represented by both
> KOffice and Calligra? Which would not be true of course. Perhaps we'd
> answer that we want to wait until the KOffice/Calligra matters are
> finalized?
No matter what is the result of the KOffice/Calligra matters, KSpread/Tables
is represented by Calligra. In the event, KOffice name/logo is given to
Calligra, then we can ask the OpenDoc Society to remove the logo from that
page. Otherwise, there is nothing we can do about it. (however we do lack a
logo to put on that page
http://www.opendocsociety.org/organisation/organisational-members-of-opendoc-
society ;) )

--