Fwd: Will Calligra Suite join OpenDoc Society?

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Wed Jan 12 10:01:25 GMT 2011

On 12 January 2011 10:28, Cyrille Berger Skott <cberger at cberger.net> wrote:
> On Wednesday 12 January 2011, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> KOffice used to be a member of the Dutch OpenDoc society, and Calligra has
>> just been invited. The cost is negligable at a very fair 0 euros for open
>> source projects... And I would really like us to join! Any objections?
> who pays ? =) (no objection from me, au contraire ;) ) And it is important to
> shat that, we, as Calligra, stands strongly behind ODF.

I see KOffice logo there. Isn't it a confusion for 3rd-parties if,
say, they would think that KSpread/Tables is represented by both
KOffice and Calligra? Which would not be true of course. Perhaps we'd
answer that we want to wait until the KOffice/Calligra matters are
finalized?

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek