[calligra] /: Added more checks so cstester, koabstracton and f-office are not built if should not.

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Tue Feb 8 09:37:58 GMT 2011

On 8 February 2011 10:13, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:

> On Tuesday 08 February 2011, Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:

>> 2) keep the way things are currently, do not try to resolve dependencies

>> between BUILD_ variables, it is going to be a nightmare anyway, and BUILD_ are

>> there for people who know what they are doing, and since the main problem we

>> want to solve is to allow people to build only Krita, like we have a TINY

>> option, we add a KRITAONLYOPTION that does:

I understand this is easy way but this is less powerfull of course and
does not quite follow the concepts of options in cmake.

If someone wants krita and kexi only, it won't work.

I propose to not give up too quickly. For example I found this
http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake-2-8-docs.html#module:CMakeDependentOption

>> IF (KRITAONLYOPTION)

I am ok with having this option as the current solution/workaround for
convenience of Krita devs.

--

regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek

 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek

 Kexi & Calligra (kexi-project.org, identi.ca/kexi, calligra-suite.org)

 KDE Software Development Platform on MS Windows (windows.kde.org)