[calligra] /: Added more checks so cstester, koabstracton and f-office are not built if should not.

Pierre Stirnweiss pstirnweiss at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 8 09:22:00 GMT 2011

I was thinking about these when looking at the windows emerge scripts. The
problem I thought was about the libs. If you do a "build krita only" and a
"build words only",.... you'll still be building the underlying libs each
time. You might turn into problems if you do not update all your "build app
X only" together. I guess I am raising the "independent lib " question
again.

PierreSt