release schedule proposal

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Wed Feb 2 10:31:03 GMT 2011

On Wednesday 02 February 2011, Inge Wallin wrote:
> But as a user, I expect to be able to update to either a new version with
> new  features and possibly also new bugs or a more stable release with no
> new features but also definitely less bugs.
It is temporary. Until we have reached a user ready 3.0/2.4.

But what I suggested in an other email, is not temporary, and would address
your concern. User who want stable, will go for the yearly "main" release,
users who want features will go for one of the three "features" release.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott