Review Request: Patch for using KoAbstractionController directly from FreOffice

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Feb 2 08:01:43 GMT 2011

On Wednesday 02 February 2011, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:

> Just a thought:
> BTW, do we want to consider having separate git repo for the
> alternative GUIs, or even one-per gui? With the current infrastructure
> it's quite easy. And this could show the 3rd-parties that there APIs
> allow for such development, and the code is not a monolith.

Well, it still is, rather a monolith. And we definitely don't export enough headers yet. Personally, I'd prefer to have a nice range of alternative gui's all in this project to show interested people what's possible -- and then have even more gui's out of tree.

This also ties in with my fosdem talk, of course :-).

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org