Porting code from Calligra to KWord

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Wed Feb 2 07:48:00 GMT 2011

On 2 February 2011 05:48, Ganesh Paramasivam <ganesh at crystalfab.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> For completing the UI for change-tracking of tables for both Calligra
> Words and KWord, I need table editing to work on both the
> applications. Table editing currently is available in Calligra but not
> in KWord. So I will be taking this code from Calligra master branch
> and porting to KWord. I will attribute copyright's in KWord to the
> owners of this code.
>
> I'm assuming that this should be okay. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

General note, no idea if it applies to this case but important:
Please remember that your commits to any file that has been changed
after your commit, in the same functional area by others in Calligra
could not be just taken with copyrights attributed to other projects.
You have to copy any new copyrights too to every single relevant file
_even_ if currently, after a number of commits there is no single
character of code by 'the other commiters'. Whis is also obligation in
the opposite way, so it's not our wish but requirement of the license.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek