Help with taking picture of the N9

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Sat Dec 31 15:50:17 GMT 2011

On Saturday 31 December 2011, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> On 31 December 2011 11:50, Cyrille Berger Skott <cberger at cberger.net> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I need help to get a better picture of the N9 running HarmattanOffice for
> > this page:
> >
> > http://www.calligra.org/mobile/
>
> Cyrille,
> I am assuming this is a mockup and you thus posting your proposal here
> as I did with other mockups. Then, for the mockup it's not a problem
> to have low quality graphics.
This is not a mockup, because that page has been in need for a header for
sometime, even if in a few months someone take over a redo the website design,
the website need to keep living until that time, and something is still better
than an empty frame in that place.

But yes, if it is a problem to have real phone image there, I will simply put
a screenshot there.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott