Marketing Message for Calligra

Pierre Stirnweiss pstirnweiss at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 22 10:13:38 GMT 2011

I have to say I agree with Cyrille here. It always made me laugh when i was
in purchasing, to see our supplier's commercial guy starting his speech
with "we are leader in our market". To which I always answered by asking to
define me precisely what their market was (because their competitor, which
i met 2 days prior said the same).

Also, the web site says beta 5 as title, whereas the text underneath speaks
about the fourth beta being released and a fifth one eventually coming. Did
I miss something?

PierreSt