Want to Contribute to Calligra - KDE Community.

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Mon Dec 19 03:17:50 GMT 2011

Hello Ankit,

> This is Ankit Bhatnagar - Third-year Undergraduate, Computer Science
> Engineering - University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panjab
> University, Chandigarh ( India ). I wish to contribute to the Calligra
> code-base & related projects; rather to the entire KDE Community as a
> whole. I have fair proficiency in C/C++ development, though I've just begun
> experimenting with Qt/QML. I've also been working with Web Development
> of-late and do have a grasp of things associated.
>
> I hope to help the community with my skills and in turn, learn a lot as
> well. Any suggestions/information to begin contributing, is
> well-appreciated.

Which area inside Calligra does interest you most?

To get started with Calligra development please set up your development
environment. See

http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Building#Preparation

You might find interesting task to start here.

http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Junior_Jobs

You can also join us on IRC. The channel is #Calligra in the freenode irc
network.

Thorsten