Want to Contribute to Calligra - KDE Community.

Ankit Bhatnagar ankitbhatnagar2012 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 09:50:31 GMT 2011

Hello everyone,

This is Ankit Bhatnagar - Third-year Undergraduate, Computer Science
Engineering - University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panjab
University, Chandigarh ( India ). I wish to contribute to the Calligra
code-base & related projects; rather to the entire KDE Community as a
whole. I have fair proficiency in C/C++ development, though I've just begun
experimenting with Qt/QML. I've also been working with Web Development
of-late and do have a grasp of things associated.

I hope to help the community with my skills and in turn, learn a lot as
well. Any suggestions/information to begin contributing, is
well-appreciated.

Wishes.
Ankit Bhatnagar.