Help regarding project

Panks pankajxdx at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 20:33:04 GMT 2011

Hello everyone,
This is Pankaj, I am a second year CS student at Indian Institute of
Technology, Madras.
I am interested in contributing to Calligra.

While going through last year (2011) gsoc idea page I found these ideas
interesting:
Project: PDF-Import and/or PDF-Export AND Integrate with Akonadi for
Calligra Words
and Project: PSD File import/export Support for Calligra Krita

I would like to work upon one or more(depends on time) of these ideas.
But since I am new to KDE, I would like someone to mentor/help me along
with the project.
So, can someone please help me along with?

Credentials: I have knowledge of C++ and Qt.

Thank you,

*-- Panks*