RFC: Calligra press kit

Markus Slopianka markus.s at kdemail.net
Thu Dec 8 14:29:17 GMT 2011

> I'm not in the least interested in fine semantic distinctions and will
> continue using KDE5 as a convenient shorthand for the version of the
> libraries that are compatible with Qt5 and that are incompatible with our
> current source code,

In which universe is "KDE5" shorter than KF5?

> irregardless for the version of number of the desktop
> that links to those libraries.

Other people reading the term "KDE5" may think of version 5 of the desktop.

But what you're saying is that the whole press kit document is just for waste because
"semantic distinctions" between Calligra, Calligra Suite, and Calligra Engine don't matter
anyway.
Thanks for telling me that my work I put into that document was just waste of