Soft Freeze!

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Wed Aug 31 07:53:44 BST 2011

On 31 August 2011 08:41, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:
> Today is the first day of our progress to the first for-real release of Calligra... We're entering soft freeze. To remind everyone:
>
> * No more features in master. Features in master are restricted to features discussed before hand and that can justify to be necesserary for user readiness.
>
> * It is worthwhile to remember that while new features are allowed in the beta cycle, it should be the exception, not the norm.
>
> And the first beta should be tagged September 7th -- already in one week!

Thanks for the info. Until August 15 i.e. just two weeks ago there
were no documented plans for beta, so regarding exceptions for
features in beta, these are more probably because of that (and other
time-related reasons) in Kexi. (But does it count since all this
mostly means merging feature branches?)

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek