Soft Freeze!

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Aug 31 07:41:32 BST 2011

Today is the first day of our progress to the first for-real release of Calligra... We're entering soft freeze. To remind everyone:

* No more features in master. Features in master are restricted to features discussed before hand and that can justify to be necesserary for user readiness.

* It is worthwhile to remember that while new features are allowed in the beta cycle, it should be the exception, not the norm.

And the first beta should be tagged September 7th -- already in one week!

--
Boudewijn Rempt