Plasma Active Roadmap

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 17:41:58 BST 2011

On Saturday 13 August 2011, Sebastian Kügler wrote:

> > For the first release (with Calligra 2.4), open tasks are:
> >     * integreation with the desktop search system
>
> This should be very straight-forward. Looking at the startup page of
> calligra active, which displays recent documents right now, one could
> easily add Document Resources through the metadata dataengine, and use our
> QML ResourceDelegate to display them and kick them off. (Also nicely
> solves the first-time start bug where there are no recent documents, so
> nothing to choose from.
>
> Ping me for details, or look at kde:plasma-mobile/containments/webdashboard
> for an example how this can be used.

also on the screen used to add resources in Contour.
uses a source name in the metadata dataengine that makes very easy to ask
"give me all the spreadsheets that nepomuk knows"
still not non c++ ways to intersecate this with "all resources associated to
the activity" but maybe this is post 1.0 stuff ;)

Cheers,
Marco Martin