GSoC Application Feedback

Diego Turcios diegoturciostc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 14:31:30 BST 2011

Hi
I send an email to Lydia Pintscher asking for a feedback about my
application, why it wasn't accepted.
She answer me this

 Hi :)

Sorry, your email landed in spam and I just saw it now.
Your proposal is quite specialized. I think it would be best to ask
the Calligra guys directly about some feedback in this case.

Cheers
Lydia

So I would like you guys to give me the feedback about my application. My
application was Calligra Words PDF-Import and/or PDF-Export. This is the
[0]link of the application.
I imagined some things my application was missing, but better know real
reason why.

Thanks for your time

[0]
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/diegoturcios/1