Branding Calligra's QML UI as Calligra Active

Mani N C maninc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 06:53:20 BST 2011

> So to be clear, can the QML UI be built using KoAbstraction? The reason is
that I am already copying a lot of code from it, given that KoAbstraction
only helps to create QWidget based UIs (correct me if I > am wrong).

Yes atm, KoAbstraction is based on QWidget, But you can add the
QGraphicsWidget based implementation to it and let QML UI use it. By doing
so we can make the KoAbstraction layer usable by non-QWidget based
application too.

--
Mani Chandrasekar