Idea for solving shadow overlap issue

Yue Liu opuspace at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 05:49:30 BST 2011

> If that is not allowed in the odf specification you can't use the draw
> namespace.
>
> I think the biggest obstacle (as often) is to work around the odf
> specification.
>

> I haven't found out where it says which kind of style property cannot be
applied on which kind of draw element, but I found in 17.1 it says "Styles
may contain additional information that is not defined by formatting
properties. " And I've test an odg file with draw:shadow in draw:g 's style
and it causes no problem while open in libreoffice. So I think it'll be okay
to break the specification.

--
Yue Liu