Extra notes for koffice download page

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Fri Apr 15 20:57:51 BST 2011

On 15 April 2011 21:38, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:
> On Friday 15 April 2011 Apr, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
>
>> It looks like Group A/B arbitration is delayed for some reasons.
>
> It's not delayed, it's ongoing. It's just extremely tiresome... There was another irc meeting yesterday, aimed at finding some solutions, but we're not there yet.

Good.

> Please be patient and don't do anything until you hear more.

I understand, but we *do* a lot: we're developing and deploying, we
blogging, having meetings.
What we stopped to do is expressing opinions on the matter of the
arbitration. And I am OK with this agreement too.

My additions are just documentation of the current state, I do not
want to stop answering questions about apps, especially these that are
only supported by one of the 'groups'...

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek