Sprint

Cyril Oblikov munknex at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:18:18 BST 2011

> There is a tarif from o2 for a 0 Euro + 10 Euro from 300 MB fast and then gprs
> for a month. It should be possible to book that also as a prepaid offer.

I'm now in Hauptbahnhof internet caffe. Unfortunately, there is no
sim-cards with Internet access here. So, point me to the nearest place
please ;)

Also I have another trouble: We were planing to meet with Dmitry, but
we didn't defined the place correctly. So if someone can call or sms
him saying I'm waiting in front of MacDonald's, it would be very nice.
I can send his phone number directly, if it is required.