Name announcement planning

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Sat Nov 27 11:11:39 GMT 2010

Hi,

At some point we will need to make a public announcement on the new name. Inge
is going to take care of the actual announcement.

But we need to have a few things ready:

* website
* applications name
* logo ?

The website is almost ready, while application names are in progress.
Personnally I don't think the logo is mandatory, it can be announced later.

However we have a deadline next week with the switch to git. We will need to
announce the location of the new repository. Personnaly, I had like everything
to be ready at that point, and we will need to minimize the delay as much as
possible. And if we have to push the name announcement after the transition to
git, someone will have to deal with the mess of people still looking at the
svn repository (speaking of this, has anyone contacted Ganesh from the change
tracking branch ?).

--
Cyrille Berger Skott