Logo

Pierre Stirnweiss pstirnweiss at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 25 21:14:26 GMT 2010

I agree with Boud here. The font makes the logo half text half shape. And I
like the movement carried by the font a lot. My big preference goes to the
calligra_suite_bellow. I find the concept of mixing the organic font of
calligra name with the "technical drawing" type of font for the word Suite
very appealing. To my mind it fits very well with our suite: we have
applications which are more directed towards the artistic type of
creativity, while others are more directed towards a technical type of
creativity. Both types in our suite have an intimate relationship, much more
than on any other suite out there. Capturing this in the logo is a really
nice idea.

Pierre