migrating wiki.koffice.org

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Wed Nov 24 15:12:02 GMT 2010

On Wednesday 24 November 2010, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> - a lot of garbage will appear in search result, unless we use
> mediawiki namespaces
what prevent us to use that ?

> - I believe some random people would add translation for some of our
> technical pages, what's not quite reasonable (outdated translation is
> worse than no translation); there's also problem of accuracy
technical page should be on techbase, anyway. wiki.koffice.org (and
community.kde.org) was only a scratchpad for developers to dump stuff.

> - it's not easy to ask for installing plugins, on our installation it
> would be nobrainer
Yes it is easy, just ask sysadmin either on a bug report or by prior
discussion on #kde-sysadmin. The new team is very responsive.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott