unittests

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Nov 23 10:07:07 GMT 2010

If we want to start Calligra with the Essen branch, we have to make sure there are no regressions. And preferably we'd have a clean starting point, with no failing tests:

The following tests FAILED:
          8 - kword-part-frame-TestTextFrameSorting (Failed)
         10 - kword-part-TestRdf (Failed)
         13 - kformula-LoadAndSave (Failed)
         30 - kspread-Formula (Failed)
         50 - kspread-Sheet (Failed)
        201 - kotext-odf-TestLoading (Failed)
        216 - libs-flake-TestShapeGroupCommand (Failed)
        264 - shapes-text-TestDocumentLayout (Failed)
        272 - kspread-xlsx-FormulaParser (Failed)
Errors while running CTest

Also, we need to get the build server to run through all documents in the kofficetests repo and check for regressions.

Ceterum censeo lapsum particulorum probae delendum esse