Developer Sprint

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Tue Dec 28 06:41:50 GMT 2010

Hello all,

> I have created a new doodle to add 3 more dates in march and april where
> the office is available to.
>
> http://www.doodle.com/wdipfrubwsrx78mm
>
> Everybody please move your data from the old doodle to the new doodle.

I have started a wiki page about the Sprint. Not much information there yet.

http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Meetings/Begin_2011_meeting#Attendance

However I would like to ask everbody who wants to join the sprint to fill out
the first 4 columns of the table. Name, estimated travel costs, accomodation
needed?  sponsorship needed?

The sprint will take place in Berlin. The travel costs should be a rought
estimate on how much it will be.

I aks for that already now so that we don't loose time once we have a fixed
date. Feel free to update the side when you find out the travel got cheeper or
more expensive.

Have a nice day,

Thorsten