Developer Sprint

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 05:44:52 GMT 2010

> I will contact Claudia from the e.V. to help us with that part. For getting
> visa I think we need to have a date fixed. So lets try to do that until at
> least mid of January.

I'm afraid the mid of January may be a bit late for that. For German Embassy
we need an original of the letter, so it must be sent via snail mail. So at
least two weeks are needed for transferring the letter, plus two weeks for
making visa at the embassy.

Btw, for not waiting the date fixed, the letter, i guess, may contain
something like "invited for 7 days in the period from 24.02 through 05.04".
I'm not sure about the exact wording, but that's the idea.

And one more point. The snail-mail letter should be sent as Registered
letter, otherwise it'll be lost somewhere on the border :(

--
Dmitry Kazakov