Developer Sprint

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Tue Dec 21 10:51:25 GMT 2010

Hello all,

I would like to organize the first calligra developer sprint. I have set up
doodle so everybody can give their prefered dates for a sprint. We had a talk
to Mirko from KDAB last week and they are willing to host the event in their
office in Berlin. The dates reflect when their office is available for a
sprint.

So everybody who would like to join the sprint please go to

 http://www.doodle.com/yhzs6zpx6wfxz4wy

and select the dates you would be able to participate.

Possible topics for the sprint:
- Calligra community, how to organize
- Technical discussions
- Roadmap
- Hacking

So lets get started by filling out the doodle.

Have a nice day,

Thorsten