Nokia announcement

Alfredo Beaumont alfredo.beaumont at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 07:54:09 GMT 2010

Asteartea 14 Abendua 2010(e)an, Inge Wallin(e)k idatzi zuen:
> I talked with Suresh Chande of Nokia today, and they want to "donate"
> FreOffice to the community and rename it into Calligra Mobile Suite. This
> means that it could be viewed as a reference UI for the handheld form
> factor.

A pair of questions due to ignorance...
* Wasn't FreOffice part of the community already? Isn't it the git, etc.? Or
I'm missing something?
* Does this 'donate' imply they're not interested in its development anymore?

I guess these points should be clear in the announcement to not generate
confusion :)
--
Alfredo Beaumont Sainz
http://www.alfredobeaumont.org/blog.cgi