Screenshots

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Mon Dec 13 22:32:33 GMT 2010

For Words I've been preparing a document, that I'd like shown, but I've not
had time to finish it yet.

I would however also like to make sure the application looks it's best,
regarding docker placement etc.

I don't think we should reuse the same document in every screenshot, It will
just look unimaginative.

So if I forget about this again please due to many othe things, send out a new
mail. And I definitely agree it's important and would like to take you up on
the offer :)

Casper