[Kexi] Meego 1.1 and Koffice 2.2.95 - No Kexi package

Marijn Kruisselbrink m.kruisselbrink at student.tue.nl
Sun Dec 12 13:02:28 GMT 2010

On Sunday, December 12, 2010 01:40:13 am you wrote:
> On 12 December 2010 10:01, Cyrille Berger Skott <cberger at cberger.net> wrote:
> > Well kexi is disabled in TINY.
>
> That's true but in the url above I see not just freoffice but regular
> koffice apps wihout TINY.
> If I am not mistaken we would expect regular kexi there.
>
> Marijn?
Yeah, my packages change a bit what TINY disables... I tried first to just not
use TINY at all, but then there are so many plugins etc that are not easily
otherwise disableable (but don't build in the meego environment either) that
in the end it was just easiest to use TINY but then patch it to not disable
certain things.

A better solution would probably be to fix macro_optional_add_subdirectory to
not require globally unique directory names, so I can just individually
disable all the plugins that TINY now disables.

Marijn