Building the FAQ

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Tue Dec 7 09:05:42 GMT 2010

Hi,
I propose to start collecting FAQ containing answers that appear in
comments you read under various articles re the Calligra move.

The first item I plan to prepare is the answer to question "What about
Mac and Windows".
Then we can publish the FAQ to show that we care about communication.
Answering just below given aricle may be not enough or even laborious
for us...

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek