Conflict solving and maintainer

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Mon Dec 6 15:20:20 GMT 2010

My suggestion for this was similar:

A citizens list (great name Ian). I'm thinking of a mailing list to keep track
of that, which can also serve the dual purpose of holding talks on delicate
matters, for which only the citizens should have a say.

Votes for maintainer ship possible if two citizens ask for it. And no more
than one election per app per 6 months.

Done. No maintenance, no nothing. Only ever comes up in case of need

best regards
Casper