Conflict solving and maintainer

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Mon Dec 6 08:17:58 GMT 2010

Hi,

I think we all want to avoid what have happened (ie the split) to happen
again, we have been discussing election for maintainers. Various ideas have
been discussed. But many have point out that it would add layers of
bureaucracy, and we would not be able to make a system that is future proof.

So here is my suggestion, if a personnal conflict happen (technical would sill
be handle by the WMC), that the community is not able to solve, the case is
presented to the Community Working Group, that would have full authority to
propose solution, including electing a new maintainer, or ask someone to stay
away.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott