All you need to know to start using git on monday

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sun Dec 5 11:57:16 GMT 2010

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 10:23 PM, Cyrille Berger Skott
<cberger at cberger.net> wrote:
> On Saturday 04 December 2010, Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Add the following text to your ~/.gitconfig:
>
> And also add this to your .gitconfig :
> [user]
>        name = John Doe
>        email = john.doe at email.com
>
> (with your name and email ;) )

Yep, and I would like to add:

If you have any questions regarding technical issues with Git, please
don't hesitate to ask us. We will be there most of the day, and you
can always ask in #Calligra on Freenode. We == eean, markey, boud,
etc. An email to this mailing list is of course also fine.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer, Software Engineer at KO GmbH