[Bugsquad] Bugs for unmaintained projects

Marc Payne marc321 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 21:20:37 UTC 2015

Hey everyone!

I just joined the mailing list and am interested in doing some bug
triage work. I've read the Guide to Bug Triaging and I have a little
experience submitting new reports and commenting on existing ones.

Yesterday, I commented on bug 120979 while I was hunting for
webdav-related issues. The bug is related to quanta and is very old.
In fact, if I understand correctly, quanta is unmaintained now
(superseded by KDevelop). There are 239 quanta bugs currently. It
seems to me that these should be closed, and this is where I want to
start helping out.

Is there a standard practice for dealing with unmaintained projects? I
am happy to do whatever may be helpful. :)

Regards,
Marc