[Bugsquad] Plans for a Dolphin bug triage event in October

Janek Bevendorff jbev_kdelists at refining-linux.org
Fri Sep 28 11:48:02 UTC 2012

Great.
I have been idle for some time now (I'm moving to another city, a lot
of things going on here right now) but I'll definitely participate in
those bug days/weeks in October.
In the meantime I already encountered a few more bugs which I urgently
need to report (or triage if reports already exist). :-)

Cheers
Janek

[3] http://forum.kde.org/viewforum.php?f=148