[Bugsquad] Google Code In BUG TRIAGING: SEARCHING FOR DUPLICATES

Jaime jtamate at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 19:24:10 UTC 2011

Hi,

  Finding duplicates is a hard task for me.
  I use two ways to do this task, depending on how good your memory is.
* Do a first read of all the bugs summaries for a product. (in case you
have good memory). (or can print them in paper)
  Probably you will see more than one summary about the same problem, or
related to a single functionality.  Then you have to read the comments one
by one to be totally sure they are about the same bug, then you can mark
them as duplicated.
* Use bugzilla find tool to search for a word in the summary or comments
that probably is unique to a kind of bug.

In any case, you must ask Mamarok as she knows what you should do. I you
can not reach her in #kde-bugs, try in #amarok.

Good luck, Best Regards and Welcome to KDE.