[Bugsquad] Google Code In BUG TRIAGING: SEARCHING FOR DUPLICATES

Aakash Raj Dahal aakashrajdahal at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 13:04:48 UTC 2011

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am really sorry to send an email to the mailing list regarding my
participation for the Google Code In. First of all let me introduce myself.
I am Aakash Raj Dahal, from Nepal and I have claimed the bug traiging task
in Google Code In. I was asked to ping Mamarok in #kde-bugs (byt the google
code in page) but I got no response. Please let me know about the
instructions for the task. Please note that I have gone through the
documentation
http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Bugsquad/Guide_To_BugTriaging mentioned
in the task page. Please help me by guiding me.

Thank You,
Aakash Raj Dahal