[Bugsquad] Future BugDays

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Sat Sep 11 19:54:21 CEST 2010

Am 11.09.2010 19:44, schrieb FiNeX:
>> Furthermore I've been thinking whether we should continue BugDay triage
>> using the wiki approach or use the KDE forum system. Did any of you take
>> part in a forum-based BugDay? Did it work out well? How was the response
>> of unexperienced people?
>
> Personally I prefer the wiki way :-)

Same here. But I saw Dario did one or two on the forum and I don't know
how smooth that went.

> I suggest to promote it with installable iso with the latest release or with a
> virtualbox / qemu / vmware image... it could be useful :-)
>
> what do you think?

Funnily I've just been toying with SuSE studio the last day :-) The
outcome is an iso image so far, but from what I understand it could
create a virtual machine image as well. Haven't had time to actually
boot into it so far though. The good part about SuSE is probably that
they provide weekly (?) builds of trunk.

Regards,
Michael