[Bugsquad] Future BugDays

FiNeX finex at finex.org
Sat Sep 11 19:44:05 CEST 2010

In data giovedì 9 settembre 2010 13:45:54, Michael Leupold ha scritto:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm in need of help for getting BugSquad and our BugDays back into
> shape. Unfortunately the last two (Dolphin and Krita) were mostly
> unsuccessful in drawing enough attention to get some new people into bug
> triage - possibly because I didn't get around marketing them early
> enough. I'd welcome any ideas and help for promotion you have as well as
> in carrying out the actual BugDay.

I  agree...

I've skipped the krita one (read: I don't care about it... I'm sorry :-( ) but
I've tried to spend some time on the latest dolphin bugdays (and I've worked
the follow weeks to full complete it)

I've not seen new people...

> Furthermore I've been thinking whether we should continue BugDay triage
> using the wiki approach or use the KDE forum system. Did any of you take
> part in a forum-based BugDay? Did it work out well? How was the response
> of unexperienced people?

Personally I prefer the wiki way :-)

I suggest to promote it with installable iso with the latest release or with a
virtualbox / qemu / vmware image... it could be useful :-)

what do you think?

--
by FiNeX
http://www.finex.org