[Bugsquad] Future BugDays

Jaime jtamate at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 20:38:40 CEST 2010

Hi,

I took part in the first forum-based BugDay, and I must say that from
a triager point of view, it is almost as complex to write the resuts
in the forum as in the wiki.
But Darío knows it best.

A possible way to get new people.. The set of batches reviewed by
someone and divided into 2 or 3 levels of complexity (from easy to
hard). That way new people could do the easy ones to get some
experience.

Best Regards.