[Bugsquad] Re: Next bug triaging: a full week after the beta 1 release?

FiNeX finex at finex.org
Wed Nov 24 17:57:44 CET 2010

In data mercoledì 24 novembre 2010 11:31:42, Anne-Marie Mahfouf ha scritto:
> So how do we get this in motion? The beta should be released today

Time is running out... if you agree I can prepare the techbase page and set up
the batches.

I need to know how many bugs per batch (5? 8? 10? 20?).

About the version it is quite difficult to catch only bugs reported against
KDE 4.5 or major because the "version" field on bugzilla is not coherent with
the KDE version... eventually it could be safe enough to filter out all
reported bugs after a specific date...

What do you think about?

P.S: I suggest to invite people from other ML otherwise we'll be only two or
three people like the last bug day... :-/

--
by FiNeX
http://www.finex.org