[Bugsquad] Bugday postponed, looking for new target [Was: Krita Bugday 1]

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Tue Jul 20 21:37:36 CEST 2010

Michael Leupold wrote:
>>    Alternatives:
>>
>> * Make it a Crush day (search for undiscovered bugs).
>> * Try the irreductible Konqueror. (>3000 open bugs)
>> * Try other Koffice apps (kword, kspread, kpresenter, kexi)
>
> Krush might be good for KMail if it's worth krushing yet. Alternatively
> I'll be asking khtml developers if there's a dedicated batch we could
> triage - probably better than assorted Konqueror bugs.

I talked to Konqueror developers and it doesn't seem like there's an easy
target that would be suited to novice triagers. However I think dolphin bugs
might be nice. They seem to be quite numerous recently, even regarding
crashes.

Advantages:
- well-defined area of triage (single application with single purpose)
- should be mostly easy to understand (no html or similar)
- plenty of bugs hopefully means plenty of duplicates :)

Regards,
Michael